Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men.
Expression & Worship
We were created for the worship of God. God has given us the Fine Arts as a way for us to express worship of Him, share the message of the gospel, and to create, as we are creative beings.
Fine Arts at Southeast Christian School
We offer the following Fine Art programs:
- K-8th grade Christmas Worship Concert and Art Show
- K-8th Spring Art Walk in conjunction with Spring performances
- Kindergarten Continuation Celebration Music Performance
- K-2nd Orff Instruments
- Preschool Spring Program
- 1st-2nd Spring Family Sharing Night
- 3rd-5th Recorders, bucket drumming, and Ukulele
- 3rd grade Biography research/presentation project
- 4th grade Christmas Around the World research/presentation project
- 5th grade Biography Brunch research/presentation project
- 5th Grade All State Elementary Choir
- 3rd-5th Spring Performance (Rotating: Worship/Patriotic/Musical)
- 6th-8th Spring Broadway Production
- 6th-8th Off Campus Concerts and Worship Services
- 6th-8th Fine Arts Electives
- General Music
- Guitar and Piano
- Worship Team
- Student Set Design Team
- Student Led Tech Crew
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of participatory events are offered for middle school?
Participation in ACSI events such as Speech Meet, Spelling Bee, Math Olympics, Music Festival and Art Festival. Service projects are scheduled quarterly to engage students in our community.
What elective classes & opportunities occur at Southeast?
Art, technology, physical education, library and music classes along with opportunities throughout the year for students to demonstrate the skills and accomplishments they have acquired in these subjects
How do you infuse spirituality into regular student life at Southeast?
The education experience at Southest is infused with scriptural principles and teachings in all academic subjects. Daily prayer and pledges to start each day. Weekly, age appropriate chapel services that include worship and special speakers that bring the word of God to life. Bible memory verses and Bible lessons are offered each week that provide spiritual foundations for students to apply in their daily lives. Development of conflict resolution skills resulting in respectful interactions with others and the ability of our students to take personal responsibility.
How do I pay for my childs tuition?
There are two options to pay your tuition. You may pay your year’s tuition in full directly to the school on or before July 1st, or if arriving later in the year, prior to your child’s first day of class. Please note, we do not process payments via credit card. You may also pay monthly (July-June) through FACTS (our tuition management program) via automatic ACH transactions.
We are excited that you are considering enrolling your student at Southeast Christian School. Our partnership with families and the success of students begins with our enrollment process.
How Can We Assist You?
If you have a question or comment regarding Southeast Christian we'd love to connect with you!
Please send us your information and one of our administrators will contact you.